Great American Cleanup™ of Tennessee 2013 Planning Form
Submit prior to first event in order to receive any free GAC materials!
Thank you for hosting the Great American Cleanup™ of Tennesee for your county. Your organization commits to the following guidelines:
- Hold a Great American Cleanup™ litter-related event in your community between March 1, 2013, and May 31, 2013. Please also plan a rain date!
- Build partnerships & recruit citizen volunteers to participate and show pride in their community. Tie in the StopLitter™ campaign with your GAC efforts.
Recognize national Keep America Beautiful sponsors and Keep Tennessee Beautiful:
- List sponsors on all media releases & use logos on printed materials during GAC 2013.
- Hang the Great American Cleanup™ 2013 Banner at all events in a high visibility area.
- Place the Great American Cleanup™ 2013 Posters in high visibility areas.
- Submit a TN/Great American Cleanup™ 2013 Wrap-Up Report (with photos) by no later than June 10, 2013, to KTNB.
- Please take photos of banners, posters, volunteers, and especially of full Glad ForceFlex bags piled up after the cleanup to show how much liter was collected. Send photos to Keep Tennessee Beautiful by clicking here(edmond [at] keeptnbeautiful [dot] org).